Hi I’m Maggie
I am a registered and qualified integrative counsellor with a passion for supporting families through difficult life transitions. I have worked closely with families throughout my career as well as voluntarily in the community. Having over 7 years experience in the mental-health and well-being field, I offer a safe space and confidential environment working from a humanistic approach to encourage clients to explore their free will and the ability to change. Therapy provides great insight into what their experiences have meant to them as an individual, exploring ways to recover from their past and move towards improving their mental health and well-being in the here and now.
- Emotional support for women through pre/post pregnancy
- Difficulties adapting to becoming a parent or grandparent
- Not feeling a good enough parent
- Difficulties in your relationships as a parent
- Finding your direction – returning to work after staying at home to be a full time mum
- Career changes – exploring if you’re making the right choice for yourself
- Adapting to the changes of your grown up children leaving home
- Retirement – what to do now to live your life with fulfilment?